As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
- March 4, 2021 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom: Wise Aging Alum - Ivan S & Jane N
- March 5, 2021 - 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm By Zoom - Pre-K Welcoming Shabbat
- March 5, 2021 - 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm By Zoom: Machon Micah Family Shabbat Gathering
- March 5, 2021 - 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm By Zoom: Welcoming Shabbat Service and Candle Lighting
- March 6, 2021 - 9:00 am - 9:30 am By Zoom: Boker Tov
- March 6, 2021 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am By Zoom: Torah Study Group
- March 6, 2021 - 10:15 am - 12:00 pm On Line: Shabbat Morning Service - Tatum Mach becomes Bat Mitzvah