As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
- May 6, 2021 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom: Wise Aging Alum - Ivan S & Jane N
- May 7, 2021 - 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm By Zoom: Welcoming Shabbat Service and Candle Lighting
- May 8, 2021 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am By Zoom: Torah Study Group
- May 8, 2021 - 10:15 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom: Shabbat Morning Service
- May 12, 2021 - 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm By Zoom: Lunch and Learn with Phil Tabas
- May 14, 2021 - 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm By Zoom: Welcoming Shabbat Service and Candle Lighting
- May 15, 2021 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am By Zoom: Torah Study Group